Saturday, March 16, 2013

government

My utopian government is ruled by different branches of people. The people have to be elected by citezens of my utopia. There is a law passer, which is like a president. That person approves laws and makes some decisions that will help communities on the utopian island. Every decision that is made has to be voted on by the people of the island. If more than 1,000 people are against the desicion, it will not be passed. The law passer(president) has to be a Christian in order to rule.  Anoter branch of government is the law makers. They make laws that they think will be good for the island in hopes of the law passer approving it. If the law passer approves it, it is to be voted on by citezens of the island. If you are old enough to understand laws, you can vote. I allow people to vote on everything so the law passer doen't try to gain a lot of powr over the island. I want everybod o be equal, and I don't want one person too have so much power. The laws on my island is the ten commandments. Some other laws state that you can't drink or do drugs. You also can't drive until you are 15. If you break any laws you are either sentenced to time in jail or a payment to the goernment. I understand that people make mistakes, so depending on what you do, you can get second chances. Everything is fair.There are policemen that  make sure people do the right thing. If they don't see that you did something wrong they can't accuse you for it. My utopian goverment is fair.

No comments:

Post a Comment